Thank you for your desire to know about us. In this section we will tell you, who we are, and about our mission. You will notice our Heavenly FATHER’s WORD is cited throughout this blog we pray you will take the time to read each passage of Scripture for yourself. Through this process you will grow in your understanding of our LORD and what we believe. To learn even more about our beliefs, simply continue down the about page.
Who We Are
Senior Pastor, JESUS CHRIST
HE is both Savior and Leader of the Church, which is HIS body (Ephesians 5:23). In every part of our hearts, our lives and our ministries HE gives us directions and we follow HIM (John 10:27). We are continually mindful that HE is The Great and Good Shepherd (John 10:14, 1 Peter 5:4) WHO purchased the Church of GOD with HIS own blood (Acts 20:28), as such the body of believers is HIS and HIS alone (Psalm 79:13, Psalm 95:7, Psalm 100:3).
Associate Pastors, Tribal Ministers
Some of us have been called by our Leader JESUS CHRIST as under-shepherds or overseers of HIS flock (John 21:15-17, 1 Peter 5:2-3, 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:7-9). We submit ourselves to HIM (Ephesians 5:24) and we are called to:
- To feed HIS sheep (Jeremiah 15:16, Malachi 2:7, (1 Timothy 4:6 )
- To guard His sheep (2 Chronicles 19:6-7, Acts 20:28, Colossians 4:17)
- To diligently watch over them (Isaiah 56:10, Isaiah 62:6-7, Jeremiah 31:6, Ezekiel 3:17-21, 1 Peter 5:2)
- To be an example not a taskmaster (Ezekiel 34:4, 1 Peter 5:3)
- To sustain the one standing (1 Samuel 23:16, Job 16:5, Zephaniah 3:16-17, Ecclesiastes 4:10, Luke 21:31-32, Acts 11:23, 1 Thessalonians 3:2, 1 Thessalonians 5:11, Hebrews 3:13)
- To strengthen the weak and sickly (Job 4:3-4, Psalm 119:50, Isaiah 35:3-6, Zechariah 10:12, 1 Thessalonians 5:14)
- To care for the wounded (Psalm 51:13, Matthew 9:36, Galatians 6:1, James 5:19-20, Jude 1:22-23)
- To seek the lost and scattered (Ezekiel 34:16, Jeremiah 23:22, Zechariah 10:2, Matthew 18:15, Matthew 23:13)
We fully understand that if we do not properly shepherd HIS sheep they will be required at our hands (Ezekiel 34:7-10).
Members, The Body of Christ
We are one body with many members, called to do different functions (Romans 12:4-5, 1 Corinthians 12:12). We are all necessary and valuable to the body of CHRIST for equipping and serving others (Romans 12:5-8, 1 Corinthians 12:14-26, Ephesians 4:11-13) as well as expanding HIS Kingdom throughout the world (Luke 10:2, Romans 10:13-15, Romans 15:20-21).
To be used as instruments in HIS hands by:
- Serving HIM from our innermost beings (Psalm 15:2, Psalm 51:6, John 7:38-39)
- Always honoring HIM in our lives (Leviticus 10:3, 1 Samuel 2:30, John 5:23, Ephesians 5:10, 1 John 3:22) and our words (Proverbs 11:12-13, Proverbs 12:18, Proverbs 15:1-4, Proverbs 17:27-28, Ephesians 4:29, Ephesians 5:4, Colossians 3:8-10, Colossians 4:6, 1 Timothy 6:20-21) both privately (Psalm 101:2) and publicly (Matthew 5:16, Luke 12:8-9, Acts 20:20, Acts 24:16)
- Continually giving HIM the glory (1 Chronicles 16:28-29, Isaiah 42:12, Revelation 14:7) for the work HE alone is doing through us (Isaiah 42:8, Isaiah 48:11, Daniel 4:29-37, Acts 12:21-23)
- Going out and preaching The Eternal Gospel in all the world to all nations (Matthew 24:14, Mark 16:15)
- Winning souls for HIS Kingdom by HIS power (Isaiah 44:26, Mark 16:17-18, Acts 4:29-30, Acts 5:12, Acts 19:11-12) and the word of our testimony (Acts 1:8, Luke 24:44-48, 2 Peter 1:16-21)
- Making disciples of all nations by baptizing them in The Name of The FATHER, The SON AND The HOLY SPIRIT and teaching them to observe all HIS commandments (Matthew 28:18-20).
- We believe in The One True and Living GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Isaiah 44:6
- We believe in The Trinity – GOD The Father, GOD The Son and GOD The Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
- We believe the entire Bible is infallible and is the inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST is The Word that was with God, and is God and became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1, John 1:14, 1 John 4:2
- We believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ and the only begotten Son of GOD. John 3:16
- We believe in the sinless life of JESUS CHRIST, His miraculous ministry, His death on the cross as atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection from the dead, and His ascension into Heaven to serve as our Intercessor and High Priest before GOD The Father. Hebrews 7:25-26
- We believe that redemption is only through the blood of JESUS CHRIST. 1 Peter 1:18-19
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST is the only Way to a relationship with God The Father. John 14:6
- We believe JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
- We believe in the blessed hope and return of JESUS CHRIST. Matthew 24:30-31
- We believe Water Baptism is by immersion. Matthew 3:6
- We believe in Baptism in the Holy Spirit and Fire. Matthew 3:11
- We believe Salvation is the result of enduring to the end. Matthew 24:13
- We believe that if your name is not found in the Book of Life on the Day of Judgment, you will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:15